ROSES ARE RED

This morning, I walked under the rain, along the street I was pondering about myself my present condition as well my future wish. My religious discipline is not too good, I am not working, and hence no money at all, so no house for old days of mine. I have tried for changes in me, but seems I couldn't change my appearance, There are a lot changes in me, I am healthy, have a lot of love, and happiness. Thank God. on this kind condition, I will be able to walk on with happy and love.

In deep of my heart, I really don't want a son-to-be, I only want a robust elderly, The honorable Mahatma, this man should be able to grab me, pull me out from where I be, and to take me away with him. I will be patient to wait until it can be realized. For now, I still need to get in touch with a son-to-be, it is not my intention to tightly hold him, I only need him as the power of my gripping my handle, if he has already find his loved, he may go away, he may go away, I hope, he goes with happy and joyful. If he is happy, he may go now, everything will be okay. I know what should I do and what should I be.

This morning, December 21, 2011 I walked alone, streets have been lively, traffics are also busy. I felt rather discouraged to face the days to come, I am afraid that I will not change, I can not change myself and I will be like this until the end of world. I am sorry, my faith becomes fading. Oh God, please forgive me. I am only afraid.

Dec 7, 2012 at 00.1 am.

The above note is already one year, now I am happy, because I am now can eliminate the negative thinking as above. I wish God protect me forever, God bestows me a very good life to me. I wish no mishaps happen to me, and God disposes my happiness in my days to come.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PONDOK PESANTREN MLANGI DAN LONING

RELIC OF THE PAST : MOSQUES in MLANGI and LONING

MASJID LONING - DRAF II